The Tree! Lights, Lights, and more Lights.
Let me show you around...
Matt allowed me to indulge my minor obsession with birds.
I Love Birds. Just counted: 29 birds on the tree.
Also, we have a big red bow at the top of our 2008 tree because we are holding out to find the perfect tree topper. Big decision. Not to be rushed. It has to be just the one.
A star I spray-glued glitter on this year. I spray-glued glitter on some of the birds ornaments. I will spray-glue just about anything with glitter right now. Don't get too close...I might try to make you look sparkly-er for the holidays.
Elves I guess?
The tree has a nauseating love theme about it, but that is why it is great this year!
This is Matt's Eagle Ornament.
His Mom gave it to him when he became an Eagle Scout. I really like the meaning of it and it just happens to be a bird. I swear it would have made it onto the tree regardless of its being a bird or not.
All the other birds on the tree find this guy studly.
Peanut Guys.
I think my Great Aunts Olga and Jewel made them.
They are pretty much great.
One little Dala Horse Neighing.
A Football Giants Snowman sparkling up the east side.
He was already glittery. I didn't touch him.
Two little wooden birds gliding on the west side.
Might need glitter.
Figure Skates a'hangin'
A ski boot ready for the slopes.
I have always enjoyed wrapping gifts and this year it green paper with red fabric ribbons with a sprig of red glittery holly tied in. I got the idea from watching
the credits of White Christmas...my favorite Christmas Movie.
Since there are only about 6 readers of this blog...one of these gifts is probably for you!
A Christmas Tree Card Stand - Only three cards.
Thank you Elizabeth, Jon, Laura, and Evelyn, and Evelyn Pearson! Send us a card...we got a great spot to put it.
My 2008 Poinsettia. Matt has bought one for me the last two years and I have proclaimed it a tradition. Thanks Sweety!
Note: Chris and Beep in the background...Best birds of all.
The Snow Village Collection Featuring Matt on Vocals. Enjoy!
And last but not least...There is a grill master in every kitchen at Red Lobster.
Merry Christmas Everyone from the Beckmans!
3 comments:
Very nice, but we have SugarBear!
I've been excited to see your tree. So beautiful! LOVE the guided tour of Snow Village.
ha-larious! you two are contagiously fun :o) and the tree - beautiful. no one decorates a tree like you!
Post a Comment