Monday, October 19, 2009

Pennsylvania: Welcome Home Jon, Happy Birthday Marian, Visit Grandma Evelyn, Go Penn State, Happy Birthday Laura, Carve Pumpkins...Trip



Jon Comes Home!!!  



Beautiful Pennsylvania in the fall.


Happy Birthday Marian!


Matt shows me all of his boy/eagle scout accomplishments.
Ladies, I highly recommend marrying a scout.  What skills included! 
(Matt wants to add that  he is pointing at the "Orienteering Patch")



Then we visited Matt's beautiful and extraordinary Grandmother Evelyn


Then it was the BIG MINNESOTA GOPHERS GAME at Jon, Laura, and Evelyn's House!!!
Just kidding...It was PENN STATE ALL THE WAY that day.
(Penn State 20/Minnesota 0...youch!)




Evelyn is already cheerleading for PSU!  
They start 'em young in PA.



JoePa!



Table full of Goodness!



Double Awe!
(Matt's Mom made this amazing sweater for him.  
...Jon and Laura made this beautiful baby)



Yay!!!  Family Cheers!



We celebrated Laura a few days early!  More great cake.



Getting ready for Halloween!  
Jon, Elizabeth, and Matt burned off the cake by carving their masterpieces.  A Meadow Scene, A Happy Face, and a very detailed Penny. 
(Laura and I participated a bit too.  Laura had a baby in her arms.  I had no excuse to not get in there with the pumpkin guts.)

Great Trip!

I don't know how to turn off the underline feature right now!  Seriously...there is no button next to the bold and italic like usual.  Hahaha



No comments: