Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back at it!

I have started skating again and I am having a ball!  
I taught an adults class for many years and really enjoyed the people I taught.  I stopped teaching when Matt and I got engaged and I had a wedding to plan and a new job to learn and really missed  the good 'ol rink folks and the feeling of being on the ice.  And so, now that life has settled in a bit, I joined the class I use to teach and I am just loving it!  
I am convince that I can do everything I could when I left the sport as a teenager and it is getting me in trouble.  Last week after class I was 3 days sore.  
Totally worth it!  Can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

heather said...

i hope you wore and outfit like the one in the picture, too ;o)