Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birds


This is me and Matt on our favorite moment of our wedding day.  We have been married for 4 delight filled months.  

I have two birds at home with us.  We often joke that our little family consists of the two of us, Chris and Beep (the birds), and Mr. Edison (an orange tree I raised from a 3 little leaf sproutling).  

I have always loved birds and there is nothing sweeter to me to see Chris and Beep snuggled, little wing to little wing, sides pressed together, breathing synchronized, warm feathers puffed, just because it's good to be together. 
 
Birds travel and fly. Birds find just the right seeds to eat. Birds sing to their friends. Birds find mates and bop around together and go to parks.  Birds line their nests with soft and sparkly things.  Birds eventually have babies and teach them to fly.  Birds are content and joyful little beings.  Sounds like they've got it figured out to me.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Birds" is an ideal blog analogy for you.